Garlic Green Beans
Garlic Oil Italian Style Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 6 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1 1/2 cups), divided
- 1 1/4 cups Italian-style breadcrumbs, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 (28-oz.) cans Italian-style green beans, drained
- 2 (9-oz.) pkg. frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, drained well and chopped
- 2/3 Sonoma Farm Garlic extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
How to Make It:
Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine Parmesan, breadcrumbs, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Reserve 1/3 cup of the breadcrumb mixture; set aside.
Add green beans, artichoke hearts, and garlic olive oil to bowl with remaining breadcrumb mixture, and fold to combine well. Pour green bean mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle reserved breadcrumb mixture evenly over casserole.
Cover with aluminum foil, and bake until heated through, about 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until lightly golden and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and if desired, chopped parsley.