Mahi Mahi with Lemon Olive Oil and Risotto with Rosemary / Basil Oil Recipe
-2 cups water
-1 cup Risotto
-2 ounces baby spinach
-2 Tbsp. Sonoma Farm Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-2 Tbsp. Sonoma Farm Rosemary and Basil Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Salt to taste
-1 cup breadcrumbs
-3/4 tsp. paprika
-1/4 tsp. salt
-1/4 tsp. black pepper
-1/2 cup milk
-1 egg white
-4 (6-ounce) Mahi Mahi, orange roughy, flounder, or other firm white fish fillets, about 3/4 inches thick
-1/4 cup Sonoma Farm Lemon Olive Oil
1. Combine the breadcrumbs, paprika, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish, and set aside.
2. Combine the milk and egg white in another shallow dish.
3. Dip the fish in milk mixture and dredge each piece in the breadcrumb mixture
Pressing down with fingertips to allow crumbs to adhere. Set aside on separate plate.
4. Heat lemon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the fish, cook 3 minutes. Carefully turn the fish over.
Reduce heat to medium and cook 4 minutes or until opaque in center.
5. Meanwhile, bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add the risotto, return to a boil, reduce, cover and simmer 8 minutes or until risotto is slightly firm.
6.Drain in a fine mesh strainer, shaking off excess liquid.
7. Return Risotto to saucepan and toss with remaining ingredients.
8. Place on a serving platter, arrange fish on top
Dominic Senese May 2011