The cold pressed bulk infused extra virgin olive oils include the blood orange infused extra virgin olive oil. This has an unbelievable flavor combination of extra virgin olive oil and fresh blood oranges.
This type of olive oil can be used to cook or dress any fish or poultry, as well as perfect dressings for salads and veggies. Cooking and eating with blood orange bulk infused extra virgin olive oils are easy and delicious.
Bake with extra virgin olive oils gives the cranberry muffins an additional kick of sweet flavor and is considered as healthier.
The Main Ingredients
- One and half cups flour
- One cup milk
- Half cup sugar
- One-fourth cup of blood orange extra virgin olive oil
- One cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- One fourth cup meyer lemon
- One pinch salt
- One tablespoon baking powder
- One medium egg
- Heat the oven to 375°.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Combine the remaining ingredients except the cranberries
- Use the liquids and mix them until batter become moist
- Stir in cranberries gently
- Pour batter into muffin tins so the cups are half filled
- Bake it for 25 minutes
Want to give your traditional sugar cookie a unique touch? Give it an additional kick of sweet flavor and a healthier profile.
- Two teaspoons baking powder
- Two cups all-purpose floor
- Half teaspoon salt
- Two large eggs
- Two-third cup blood orange olive oil
- One teaspoon grated lemon rind
- Two teaspoons vanilla extract
- Three-fourth cup granulated sugar
- Extra sugar for dipping
- Heat the oven to 325°.
- Take a medium bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- Mix eggs, extra virgin blood orange olive oil, vanilla extracts and lemon rind in a large bowl and beat well.
- Add sugar and beat until it is blended very well. Stir in flour gently until it’s mixed.
- Put spoonfuls of dough around two inches apart onto the ungreased baking sheets. Flatten cookies with the greased bottom of a glass dipped in sugar.
- Start baking it for 8-10 minutes or until the color is light brown. Transfer it right away to wire racks to make cool and store it in airtight containers.
Bring in the earthy flavors of spinach with citrus and bright vinaigrette, made from Tangerine Balsamic and Extra Virgin Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- One cup baby spinach
- One tablespoon dried cranberries
- One orange
- One tablespoon finely sliced red onion
- Two tablespoons cooked bacon crumbled
- One-two tablespoons feta cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Four tablespoons tangerine balsamic vinegar
- One tablespoon Dijon mustard
- One cup blood orange extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk the tangerine balsamic vinegar and mustard
- Add blood orange extra virgin olive oil in a slow, steady steam until it’s thickened
- Add pepper and salt to taste
- Combine orange segments, spinach, cranberries, red onion, and bacon in a large bowl.
- Toss it with dressing and top with feta cheese
Bottom line –
Want to try out these recipes? Why don’t you buy blood orange infused extra virgin olive oil? Check out the comprehensive ranges of bulk infused extra virgin olive oils available at Sonoma Farm and make the right selection.