The consumption of organic products is growing, and it’s no secret why – preparing meals with organic products offers proven health benefits.
There are lots of good points about organic products. They’re free from pesticides and other chemicals, and they are also GMO-free. Farmers who grow organic produce and the ingredients for organic products such as oils use only natural fertilizers and manure. All these facts contribute to the reputation of organic food as a healthier option.
And organic olive oil is a great way to bring the health benefits of organic food into your kitchen. Organic oils undergo production processes without the use of artificial chemicals. The resulting product is noticeably superior to non-organic alternatives in terms of taste, aroma, and quality.
At Sonoma Farm we pride ourselves on offering quality certified organic products. Our products are made from fresh ingredients sourced from reliable suppliers in California and Italy and are produced in small batches to ensure quality.
Below are just a few of the health benefits of organic olive oil:
- Help improves cholesterol levels
- Can boost metabolism, brain development, and bone formation in children
- Contributes to healthy hair and skin
- A good protection against diabetes
- Has been shown to reduce heart disease
So, why wouldn’t you want to start using organic olive oil for the health of yourself and your family? And to get the best quality organic olive oil, turn to Sonoma Farm.
Organic Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: To really bring something new into your kitchen, try this organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil infused with fresh garlic. No more chopping garlic cloves – you can bring in the taste of fresh garlic with just a drizzle!
At look at some of our other oils:
- 2021 Crop Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold-Pressed (Bulk 1 Gallon / 3.8 Litre sizes)
- Butter Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Bulk 1 Gallon / 3.8 Litre / 128oz sizes)
- Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Bulk 1 Gallon / 3.8 Litre / 128oz sizes)
- Organic Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Bulk 1 Gallon / 3.8 Litre sizes)
And these are just a few of our extra virgin olive oils you can try from Sonoma Farm.
Our garlic extra virgin olive oil is all-natural and union made. It has no trans-fat or gluten and is free of shellfish, peanut, or tree nut allergens.
Sonoma Farm sells only the very best organic products, handcrafted in small batches in our FDA-inspected facility to ensure quality. And we constantly strive for 100% customer satisfaction to make sure that you can rely on every product you buy from us.
If you’d like to know more about our products, or if you’re ready to place your order, contact Sonoma Farm today.