Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipes
Everyone has their go-to flavors of Sonoma Farm Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars. But one flavor of balsamic vinegar that has time and time again proven to be a customer favorite is our Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar.
Sonoma Farm Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar is very versatile and can add a unique twist to a variety of foods and recipes.
It’s a great salad dressing for the warm spring and summer months. The balsamic vinegar adds a bright pop of raspberry flavor to a variety of salad recipes. For example, you can add it to a Berry Spinach Salad for an extra boost of raspberry goodness. Our fresh Raspberry Balsamic vinaigrette is sweet, tangy, and bursting with fresh raspberry flavor.
Brighter and lighter, this new flavor adds versatile, summer-fresh flavor to salads and marinades. Some of our customers’ favorite uses for this amazing new flavor are in a vinaigrette over a wilted spinach salad with warm bacon and red onion, over fresh cut fruit, or over an appetizer of nuts and goat cheese.
You can also add our Raspberry Balsamic to a ton of sweet dishes as well! Add it to cocktails, sparkling water, or iced tea. Drizzle it as a finishing touch on ice cream, poached or grilled fruit, or add a splash to your tart/crumble/pie/crisp fillings.
But if you still need some inspiration here are some recipes that are favorites of our Sonoma Farm Team.
Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar Glaze and Chicken Breasts with Onions
Chicken breast is a staple American food. Jazz it up using a Raspberry Vinegar Glaze.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Sonoma Farm Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2-3 Medium Size Onions
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Thyme
- Mushrooms (Optional)
- 1/3 cup Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
Season chicken breasts with a mixture of 1/4 tsp of salt, pepper, and thyme. Heat it over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of butter oil and 1 tbsp butter; sauté onions until soft or caramelized. Lower the heat so that the onions do not turn brown.
Add Raspberry Balsamic vinegar and 1/4 tsp of salt, pepper, and thyme. Raise heat and cook until slightly thickened.
Divide onions on plates and fan over onions. You can sprinkle a little parsley over the chicken if you wish.
Iris’ Spinach Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 lb Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- Salt/grounded Pepper for taste
- 1/2 cup Toasted Walnuts or Pecans
- 3 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbs Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 ounces Goat Cheese
- 2 very thin slices of Red Onion Rings (optional for garnishing)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thoroughly wash baby spinach leaves and spin dry. Then put them in a deep bowl.
- Toast walnuts or pecans in the oven for 2-3 minutes. Watch carefully as you might burn them.
- Add cranberries and nuts to spinach.
- Season with salt/pepper.
- Toss with olive oil and add the raspberry balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle goat cheese all over spinach leaves.
- Garnish with red onion slices.
Buy your favorite Raspberry Balsamic vinegar and enjoy it with family and friends as a delicious side or appetizer. You can also add over your favorite salad.
Our Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar is all natural, GMO free, gluten free, peanut free, seafood/ fish free. Buy with us today!
Leave a Comment