Black Truffle Sautéed Spinach Recipe
- 1 1/2 Pounds Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2 Tablespoons Giorgio Black Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoons Salt
- 3/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Giorgio Black Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Rinse the spinach well in cold water to make sure it’s very clean and then spin it dry in a salad spinner until dry.
- In a very large skillet, heat the black truffle olive oil. Add all the spinach, the salt, and pepper to the pot, toss it with the oil, cover the pot, and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Uncover the pot, turn the heat on high, and cook the spinach for another minute or two, stirring with a wooden spoon, until all the spinach is wilted.
- Using a slotted spoon, lift the spinach to a serving bowl and dress with remaining olive oil and salt.
Giorgio Truffle Shop
Easy Southern Style Okra (made with Giardiniera) RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Fresh Zucchini and Feta Drizzle with Lemon Olive Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Beets with Fennel and Lemon Infused Olive Oil Salad RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Oven-Roasted Asparagus with Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil RecipeRated 4.67 out of 5Read more