Garlic Green Beans
Garlic Oil Italian Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 6 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1 1/2 cups), divided
- 1 1/4 cups Italian-style breadcrumbs, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 (28-oz.) cans Italian-style green beans, drained
- 2 (9-oz.) pkg. frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, drained well and chopped
- 2/3 Sonoma Farm Garlic extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
How to Make It:
Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine Parmesan, breadcrumbs, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Reserve 1/3 cup of the breadcrumb mixture; set aside.
Add green beans, artichoke hearts, and garlic olive oil to bowl with remaining breadcrumb mixture, and fold to combine well. Pour green bean mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle reserved breadcrumb mixture evenly over casserole.
Cover with aluminum foil, and bake until heated through, about 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until lightly golden and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and if desired, chopped parsley.
Beets with Fennel and Lemon Infused Olive Oil Salad RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Risotto and Asparagus with Lemon Olive Oil RecipeRead more
Creole Style Okra and Shrimp with Extra Virgin Olive RecipeRead more
Easy Southern Style Okra (made with Giardiniera) RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Categories: Garlic Olive Oils Recipes, Green Bean Recipes, Side Dish Recipes Tags: bean, Casserole, garlic, green, oil, recipe
Fabulous! the only way ill make green beans from now on