Spicy Giardiniera Chicken Pasta
Hot Giardiniera Chicken with a Sweet Basil Sauce Recipe
-1 cup Sonoma Farm Hot Giardiniera
-2 tablespoon Sonoma Farm Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-4 boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
-Freshly ground black pepper to tastes
-1 lbs angle hair pasta
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil for the pasta.
2. Heat a tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side. (The chicken will not be done at this point.) Remove from the pan.
3. Put pasta sauce in pan simmer 5 minutes.
4. Put the chicken back into the pan, spooning some of the sauce over each piece. Cover and simmer on medium-low heat 5 minutes, or until chicken tests done. Season with pepper.
5. Put the pasta into the boiling water and cook according to package directions. Drain and put back into the hot pan. Toss with the pasta sauce. Transfer to plates. Spoon the chicken and sauce on top and serve.