Lemon Yogurt Cake
Lemon Olive Oil Yogurt Pound Cake Recipe
-1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
-2 teaspoons baking powder
-3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
-1 cup Greek yogurt
-3/4 cup white granulated sugar
-1/4 cup light or dark brown sugar
-3 large eggs
– 1/2 cup Sonoma Farm Lemon Olive Oil
-1 cup powdered sugar
-2 tablespoons milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8 x 5-inch or 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Line the bottom with parchment paper. Grease and flour the pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. In another medium-sized bowl, whisk together the yogurt, white sugar, brown sugar, and eggs. Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. With a rubber spatula, fold the lemon olive oil into the batter, making sure it’s completely incorporated. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until a cake tester placed in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
3. To make the glaze, sift the powdered sugar into a medium bowl. Whisk in two tablespoons of milk and mix until smooth.
4. Pour the glaze atop the cake
Sonoma Farm March 2014
Cinnamon and Lime Olive Oil Chicken Fajitas RecipeRated 3.00 out of 5Read more
Creamy Mediterranean Chicken with Italiano Dipping Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Feta Margarita Pizza with Garlic Olive Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Bacon Risotto with Garlic Infused Olive Oil RecipeRead more