Pasta Fazool with Garlic Infused Olive Oil Recipe
-4 Tablespoons of Sonoma Farm Infused Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-1 Large Carrot, Finely Chopped
-2 Celery Stalks, Finely Chopped
-1 Small Onion, Finely Chopped
-6 Peeled, Seeded and Chopped Ripe Roma Tomatoes (or About 1 (14 Ounce) Can Chopped Tomatoes)
-1 Quart Chicken Broth
-2 (14 Ounce) can Cannellini Beans
-1 1/4 Cup Small Pasta
-1/3 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
-Salt & Pepper
-Dash Of Red Pepper Flakes
Sonoma Farm Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Shaved Parmesan Cheese
Fresh Chopped Parsley
1. Heat the garlic infused olive oil in a large heavy pot, then cook the onion, carrot, and celery until soft.
2. Pour in the broth, beans and chopped tomatoes, and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Remove a few scoops of the bean mixture and puree then return to the pot.
4. Add the pasta, chopped parsley and seasonings.
5. Cook until the pasta is cooked al dente.
6. Serve in bowls topped with a drizzle of olive oil, the shaved cheese and a sprinkling of chopped parsley.