Do you love tuna? Looking for some easy snacks in which you can incorporate tuna and enjoy your food to the fullest? Then the following recipe is for you!
BBQ Tuna Sandwich Recipe:
1/2 cup sliced red onion
3 diced garlic cloves
1 tablespoon water
3 cans drained tuna
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon steak seasoning
1 cup barbeque sauce
1 tablespoon butter
4 warmed large soft rolls
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 20 minutes
• Cook sliced onion, diced garlic cloves and water in a skillet over medium flame about 5 minutes or until they get tender.
• Add tuna, Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning and mix for a short time to combine them.
• Now add the barbeque sauce to the mix.
• Simmer on low flame for about 5 minutes to allow the flavors to combine.
• Spread butter on the soft rolls.
• Heap tuna mixture onto the rolls and serve hot.
• You can add onions and garlic as per your taste. The more you add the more you get the taste.
• Also adding sliced bell peppers to the mix gives a different flavor.
• Add Muffuletta hot (Sicilian Olive salad) to it which serves as a great appetizer.
Love food but appetite problem scares you? Get Muffuletta hot, the Sicilian Olive salad Sonoma Farm which has no trans fat, gluten, peanut, tree nut, and seafood . Add it to your dishes as they serve as great appetizers. For more details contact Sonoma Farm at http://www.sonomafarm.com/product/muffuletta-hot-sicilian-olive-salad-8oz-227g/