A Baked Not Fried Donut
-1 Cup Oat Flour
-1 Cup All-purpose Flour
-1/2 Cup Sugar
-3 Tablespoons Sonoma Farm Strawberry Aged Balsamic Vinegar
-1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
-1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
-3/4 Cup Low Fat Milk
-2 Large Eggs
-2 Tablespoons Melted, Unsalted Butter
-1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
-2 to 3 Tablespoons Melted Butter
-1/2 Cup Sugar Mixed With 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and spray the donuts pan with cooking spray.
2. In one bowl, stir together the two flours, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, melted butter, vanilla, and Strawberry 25 Year Balsamic .
4. Dump the wet mixture into the dry and stir just until combined.
5. Fill the donut indentations in the pan, filling just below the top.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until set and lightly browned on the bottom.
7. Turn the pan over to release the donuts onto a wire cooling rack.
8. Let the cooked donuts cool for 3 to 4 minutes, then brush with the melted butter and toss in the cinnamon sugar mixture.