Fresh Minnesota Walleye fried in Sonoma Farm Lemon Infused Olive Oil. The Lemon Infused Olive Oil is a must when preparing fish. Add in a little Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper and even the faint of heart will love it.
-Fresh Minnesota Walleye Fillets
-Sonoma Farm Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil http://www.sonomafarm.com/product/lemon-infused-extra-virgin-olive-oil-250ml8-5oz/
-Fresh Ground Pepper
1. Pour 2 inches of Sonoma Farm Lemon Infused Olive Oil in a skillet.
2. Heat oil over Medium High heat.
3. To check if the oil is hot enough, drop a couple of droplets of water into skillet Water should sizzle.
4. Cut Fresh Minnesota Walleye fillets into 6 to 8ounce portions.
5. Season the fillets with Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper.
6. Gently set seasoned fish into hot oil and fry 5 minutes on each side until Medium Brown in color.
7. When fish is evenly golden