Cast-Iron-Skillet Lemon Olive Oil Walleye Recipe
Fresh Minnesota Walleye fried in Sonoma Farm Lemon Infused Olive Oil. The Lemon Infused Olive Oil is a must when preparing fish. Add in a little Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper and even the faint of heart will love it.
-Fresh Minnesota Walleye Fillets
–Sonoma Farm Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-Fresh Ground Pepper
1. Pour 2 inches of Sonoma Farm Lemon Infused Olive Oil in a skillet.
2. Heat oil over Medium High heat.
3. To check if the oil is hot enough, drop a couple of droplets of water into skillet Water should sizzle.
4. Cut Fresh Minnesota Walleye fillets into 6 to 8ounce portions.
5. Season the fillets with Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper.
6. Gently set seasoned fish into hot oil and fry 5 minutes on each side until Medium Brown in color.
7. When fish is evenly golden
Seared Scallops in Grape Seed Oil with Tuscan Beans RecipeRead more
Clams with Vodka, Red Wine, Italian Sausage Red Sauce with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil RecipeRead more
Grilled Red Snapper with Lemon Olive Oil RecipeRead more
Grilled Halibut with Mustard and Traditional Barrel Aged Balsamic RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more