Strawberry Crusted Halibut
Ingredients:Greek Yogurt Topping:
– 6 tablespoons Greek Yogurt
– 1 tablespoon Sonoma Farm Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
-1 cup fat-free milk
-1 large egg white, lightly beaten
-2 cups corn flakes, finely crushed
-1/4 cup all-purpose flour
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon black pepper
-2 tablespoons Sonoma Farm Extra Virgin Olive oil
-4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
1. To prepare topping, combine first 2 ingredients, stirring well.
2. To prepare fish, combine milk and egg white in a shallow dish, stirring well with a whisk. Combine cornflakes, flour, salt, and black pepper in a shallow dish.
3. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Dip fish in milk mixture; dredge in corn flake mixture. Add fish to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with Greek yogurt topping.