Strawberry Crusted Halibut
Ingredients:Greek Yogurt Topping:
– 6 tablespoons Greek Yogurt
– 1 tablespoon Sonoma Farm Strawberry Balsamic VinegarFish:
-1 cup fat-free milk
-1 large egg white, lightly beaten
-2 cups corn flakes, finely crushed
-1/4 cup all-purpose flour
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon black pepper
-2 tablespoons Sonoma Farm Extra Virgin Olive oil
-4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
1. To prepare topping, combine first 2 ingredients, stirring well.
2. To prepare fish, combine milk and egg white in a shallow dish, stirring well with a whisk. Combine cornflakes, flour, salt, and black pepper in a shallow dish.
3. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Dip fish in milk mixture; dredge in corn flake mixture. Add fish to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with Greek yogurt topping.
Skillet Chicken and Asparagus Cooked In Garlic Infused Olive Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Robust Caesar Dressing with Garlic Infused Olive Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Mahi Mahi with Lemon Olive Oil RecipeRead more
Herb Roasted Pork Loin with Italiano Dipping Oil RecipeRead more