Easy Home Made Pizza Dough with Garlic Infused Olive Oil Recipe
-3 Cups All-purpose Flour (Tipo 0)
-3 Cups Cake Flour (Tipo 00)
-1 Cup Dry White Wine
-2 Cups Warm Water Approximate
-2 1/2 Teaspoons Rapid Rise Yeast
-1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
-2 Tablespoons Sonoma Farm Infused Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. In a large bowl mix together the two flours, the white wine, yeast, salt, and garlic infused olive oil.
2. Slowly add in the warm water, stirring as you go until the dough comes together in a ball.
3. Dump the ball out onto a lightly floured surface and using your hands, knead with your hands until the dough is very smooth, about 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl covered with plastic wrap and let double in size.
5. Divide the dough up into 8 ounce portions, rolling each in a ball.
6. Place the balls on a lightly oiled baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until needed.
7. Remove the dough balls from the refrigerator 2 hours before needed, allowing them to completely come to room temperature before using.