Espresso Balsamic Cookies Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
Number of serving: 8 servings
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 40 minutes
-2 cups All purpose flour
-3/4 tsp Baking powder 3/4
-1/2 tsp Baking soda
– 1 stick of Salted butter
-1 Egg (medium)
2 tsp Sonoma Farm Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
1. Sift flour with baking power and baking soda then set aside.
2. In the mixing bowl, cream the butter till soft and add in sugar. Beat the butter and sugar to light and fluffy about 6 mins.
2. Add in egg mix well then add espresso balsamic .
3. Slowly add flour mix with low speed till incorporated (only few mins).
4. Put the cookie batter in the piping bag with a piping tip Wilton’s tip 1M and pipe the cookie batter to the greased baking tray. Bake in preheat oven 350F for 10-12 mins.
Robust Caesar Dressing with Garlic Infused Olive Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Grilled Halibut with Mustard and Traditional Barrel Aged Balsamic RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Grilled Halibut with Lemon Olive RecipeRead more
Creamy Mediterranean Chicken with Italiano Dipping Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more