Chocolaty Balsamic Cake
– 2/3 cup butter, softened
– 1-3/4 cups sugar
– 3 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon Salt
– 1-1/2 cups sour cream
-4 Tsp of Sonoma Farm Chocolate Balsamic
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 12-Cup Bundt Pan.
2. Beat butter, Sugar, Eggs and Vanilla in large bowl until fluffy with electric beater on medium speed.
3. Combine Flour, Cocoa, Baking powder, Baking soda and Salt.
4. Add the flour mixture alternately with sour cream and Chocolate Balsamic to batter mixture, beating just until smooth.
5.Pour batter into the prepared pan.
6. Bake 50-55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
7.Cool 10 minutes in the pan and then invert the cake from pan to wire rack.