Lemon Olive Bars
Glazed lemon Olive Oil Brownies Recipe
Number of serving: 8
7 oz sugar
1/4 Sonoma farm Lemon Olive Oil
1 cup flour
1 pinch of salt
1/2 cup butter
For the glaze :
1 lemon juice
3.5 oz icing sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Melt the butter.
- Mix the eggs and the lemon olive oil together.
add the flour, the salt, and the melted butter and then the eggs and lemon juice mix.
- Pour the batter in a buttered square mold and bake it during 30 minutes at 350°F. Let the brownies cool completely.
- Prepare the glaze : whisk the lemon juice and the icing sugar together until smooth.
- Pour the glaze on top of your brownies and spread it. Let the glaze set before cutting it. Decorate your glazed brownies.
Cornish Hen with Blood Orange Olive Oil RecipeRead more
Tilapia Breaded with Lemon Infused Olive Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Sauteed Chicken Breasts In Garlic Olive Oil with Mixed Mushrooms RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Garlic Olive Oil Chicken with Mozzarella and Mushroom RecipeRead more