Grilled Balsamic Chicken and Tomato Mozzarella Recipe
-1/4 cup +2 tbsp Sonoma Farm extra virgin olive oil
-1/4 cup +2 tbsp Sonoma Farm balsamic vinegar
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp black pepper, ground
-1 tsp garlic powder
-(2) chicken breast, split into half
-3 vine ripe tomatoes of each color
-2 sliced fresh mozzarella
-2 handfuls of Herb salad
-2 tbsp basil, chopped
1. Whisk together first five ingredients for marinating and dressing.
2. Pour half cup of the marinating in a resalable plastic bag. Add chicken breast, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour or to overnight.
3. Pre heat oven to 250 f. Lightly grease a ridged pan.
4. Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade and place the chicken breasts onto ridged pan.
5. Cook chicken breasts on both sides until done and no longer pink in the center. Remove cooked chicken breasts on foil and keep it warm in the oven.
6. Cut tomatoes horizontally into 1/4″ thick slices.
7. Lay salad leaves onto a flat dish.
8. Arrange tomato and mozzarella slices alternately to create a linear or circular presentation over salad leaves.
9. Add chopped basil leaves to the remaining balsamic vinaigrette. Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad. Season with extra salt and pepper, if desired.
10. Serve with balsamic grilled chicken.
Oven-Roasted Chicken Rosemary / Basil Olive Oil with Potatoes RecipeRead more
Grilled Chicken with Lemon Infused Olive Oil and Dijon Mustard RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Garlic Olive Oil Chicken with Mozzarella and Mushroom RecipeRead more
Balsamic Chicken with Blood Orange Olive Oil and Bell Pepper SandwichesRead more