Hot Pepper Infused Olive Oil French Fries Recipe
“The BEST “Homemade French Fries” you’ll ever taste!!” It doesn’t get any easier to make a quick and healthy snack. Add a little Sonoma Farm Hot Pepper Infused Olive Oil and these fries will really knock your sock off.
– 1 Baking Potato
– 3 Tablespoons Sonoma Farm Hot Pepper Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Peel the Baking Potato and slice it in thin rounds about 1/4″ thick.
2. Toss the potatoe slices with 3 tablespoons of Sonoma Farm Hot Pepper Infused Olive Oil.
3. Place on a Non-Stick baking sheet and sprinkle with a bit of salt.
4. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
5. Flip over each potato slice and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Increased recipe per Potato as needed.
Submitted By: Keri Halperin, Illinois
These are soooo good! My family has officially given up frozen french fries after discovering how easy it is to make our own!
These were excellent. I used just a plain white potato that I had in my fridge
Perfect! These are amazing
These were very tasty, and I love that they were baked rather than fried
Wonderful recipe, quick and easy to make with lovely results