Lemon Oil Salad
Orzo Pasta Salad Lemon Olive Oil Chickpeas Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Number of serving: 5
-4 cups of water
-2 chicken bullion cubes
-1 1/2 cups of orzo pasta
-1 cup of chickpeas
-1 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes cut in half
–5 ounces of fresh mozzarella cut into cubes
1/2 cup of chopped fresh basil
-1/2 Cup of Sonoma Farm White Balsamic
-1 teaspoon of salt
-3/4 teaspoons of freshly ground pepper
-1 cup of Sonoma Farm Lemon Olive Oil
- Boil 2 chicken bullion cubes in 4 cups of water.
- Add orzo and cook for about 7-8 minutes until al dente.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water in colander to prevent sticking. Set aside.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing vinegar, salt and pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl with a whisk until well combined.
- In a large bowl, mix together pasta, chickpeas, tomatoes, basil, and vinaigrette.
- Mix well.
Farmers Market Raw Bean Salad with Balsamic Vinegar RecipeRated 1.00 out of 5Read more
Dijon Mustard, Balsamic, Blood Orange Olive Oil and Roasted Turkey Breast Salad RecipeRead more
Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette with Mixed Greens, Fresh Strawberries and Asiago RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Sicilian Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil and Balsamic Salad Dressing RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more