Lemon Oil Salad
Orzo Pasta Salad Lemon Olive Oil Chickpeas Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Number of serving: 5
-4 cups of water
-2 chicken bullion cubes
-1 1/2 cups of orzo pasta
-1 cup of chickpeas
-1 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes cut in half
–5 ounces of fresh mozzarella cut into cubes
1/2 cup of chopped fresh basil
-1/2 Cup of Sonoma Farm White Balsamic
-1 teaspoon of salt
-3/4 teaspoons of freshly ground pepper
-1 cup of Sonoma Farm Lemon Olive Oil
- Boil 2 chicken bullion cubes in 4 cups of water.
- Add orzo and cook for about 7-8 minutes until al dente.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water in colander to prevent sticking. Set aside.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing vinegar, salt and pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl with a whisk until well combined.
- In a large bowl, mix together pasta, chickpeas, tomatoes, basil, and vinaigrette.
- Mix well.