Pancetta Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Rolls with Garlic Infused Olive Oil Recipe
-8 Chicken Cutlets
-1 1/2 Cups Sautéed Spinach
-8 Tablespoons Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
-8 Slices Very Thin Sliced Pancetta
-Salt & Pepper
-6 Tablespoons Sonoma Farm Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-3/4 Cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
-3/4 Cup Dry White Wine
-1 Tablespoon Butter
-1 1/2 Teaspoons Flour
1. Pound the cutlets thin with a meat mallet and lightly season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large, heavy skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the garlic infused olive oil over medium high heat and Sautéed the Spinach.
3. Lay the cutlets on a tray or cutting board and divide the spinach among the eight cutlets, arranging it to cover, leaving a little space along the sides.
Sprinkle a tablespoon of the cheese on top of the spinach on each of the cutlets.
4. Starting at one end, tightly roll the cutlets up.
5. Using a slice of pancetta, carefully wrap the chicken roll around and secure each with a toothpick.
6. In a large, heavy skillet, heat the garlic infused olive oil over medium high heat and brown all the chicken rolls very well on all sides, about 8 to 10 minutes.
7. Add the broth and wine and bring to a boil.
8. Reduce the heat to a simmer, partly cover the skillet and cook for 15 minutes.
9. Remove the chicken to a heated plate and bring the wine mixture remaining in the skillet up to a boil.
10. Season with salt and pepper and thicken with half the butter/flour mixture.
If needed add more of the butter/flour mixture to thicken.
11. Remove the toothpicks from the rolls and return the chicken to the skillet and turn to coat in the sauce.
Place the chicken on a platter and pour the sauce on top.
Creamy Mediterranean Chicken with Italiano Dipping Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Sauteed Chicken Breasts In Garlic Olive Oil with Mixed Mushrooms RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Skillet Chicken and Asparagus Cooked In Garlic Infused Olive Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Corn Bread with Sweet / Hot Garlic RecipeRead more
There are no reviews yet.