Goat Cheese Risotto
Risotto with Goat Cheese Recipe
-1 tablespoon Sonoma Farm Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-1/4 cup finely chopped onion
-3/4 cup Arborio rice
-1/4 cup dry white wine
-2 to cups hot water
-1/2 cup low sodium canned chicken stock
-3/4 tsp coarse salt
-1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
-1/3 cup spinach
-1 tbsp unsalted butter
-1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
-1 tbsp goat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
2. In an ovenproof saucepan or dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until translucent, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the rice and cook, stirring to coat the grains with olive oil, about 1 minute.
4. Stir in the wine and cook until it has completely evaporated, about 1 minute.
5. Stir in 1 1/2 cups water, the stock, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil.
6. Cover, transfer to the oven, and bake, until most of the liquid has been absorbed by the rice, 20 to 25 minutes.
7. Remove from oven. Stir in 1/2 to 3/4 cup water (the consistency of the risotto should be creamy), the butter, goat cheese, and parsley. Serve immediately
Greek Lemon Oregano Roasted Potatoes with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Panzanella Tomato, Bread Salad with Traditional Barrel Aged Balsamic RecipeRated 4.90 out of 5Read more
Risotto and Asparagus with Lemon Olive Oil RecipeRead more
Grilled Corn with Feta Topped with Lime Infused Olive Oil RecipeRated 4.75 out of 5Read more