-2 Pounds Mixed Fresh Mushrooms
-1/2 Cup Sonoma Farm Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-Salt & Pepper
-1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
-1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wipe the mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth and trim stems.
3. Slice the mushrooms into pieces no larger than 2 inches in size.
4. Mix the garlic infused olive oil with the herbs and seasonings in an ovenproof casserole dish large enough to fit all of the mushrooms.
Add the mushrooms, and mix well, coating the mushrooms with the flavored oil.
5. Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through.