Bundt Cake Tiramisu
Tiramisu Bundt Cake with Espresso Balsamic Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins
-1 Box white cake mix 18 oz
-1 pint vanilla ice cream, melted
-1 12 ounce container whipped vanilla frosting
-4 teaspoon Sonoma Farm Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-cup bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, melted ice cream 2 teaspoon espresso balsamic and eggs on low speed for 1 minute. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed. Scrape into prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
4. In large bowl, beat together frosting and 2 teaspoons espresso balsamic
5. Place cake on stand and spread with frosting. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Balsamic Cocoa Fudge Cookie RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Brownies made with Blood Orange Olive Oil RecipesRated 4.20 out of 5Read more
Coconut Balls with Blood Orange Olive Oil RecipesRated 4.00 out of 5Read more
Grilled Pound Cake with Lime Olive Oil Drizzled with Balsamic RecipeRead more