Truffle Oil with Caprese Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps Recipe
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tsp Giorgio Black Truffle Oil
- 1 Large Garlic Clove, Minced
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 4 Large Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Fresh Mozzarella, Drained
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1/4 Cup Prepared Basil Pesto
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove stems from the mushroom caps, and wipe clean with a clean kitchen towel.
- Place the caps cut side up on a foil lined baking pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together the oil, garlic, salt, and pepper and brush generously on the mushroom caps.
- Roast the caps for 10 to 15 minutes or until soft when pierced with a fork.
- Drain any excess liquid.
- Preheat heat the broiler to high heat.
- Divide the mozzarella and tomatoes between the mushroom caps and return to the oven.
- Broil until the cheese is bubble and just beginning to brown.
- Drizzle the caps with the pesto and truffle oil serve either warm or at room temperature.
Giorgio Truffle Shop
Green Beans Smoked Bacon with Balsamic RecipeRated 4.63 out of 5Read more
Oven-Roasted Asparagus with Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil RecipeRated 4.67 out of 5Read more
Panzanella Tomato, Bread Salad with Traditional Barrel Aged Balsamic RecipeRated 4.90 out of 5Read more
Texas Caviar Tex-Mex Candy Jalapenos RecipeRead more