White Balsamic Salad
White Balsamic Cucumber Corn Tomato Salad Recipe
Number of serving: 2
-2 ears of fresh corn
-2 fresh cucumbers
-1 rib of celery
-1/2 small red or green bell pepper
-1/4 red onion
-Fresh thyme, parsley, mint
-Salt and pepper to taste
-4 tablespoons Sonoma Farm White Balsamic
-A good drizzle of Sonoma Farm Olive Oil
-Red ripe tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- Let cool, remove wrap and cut kernels from cob into a bowl.
- Chop cucumbers into bite size and dice the celery, peppers and onions and whatever else you are adding.
- Chop the herbs, again whatever you like, and mix with the vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Whisk in a small bowl the sugar, vinegar and oil.
- Toss with the vegetables and let marinate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Add the tomatoes about an hour before serving.
- Drain before plating or serve in a bowl with a slotted spoon.
Dijon Mustard, Balsamic, Blood Orange Olive Oil and Roasted Turkey Breast Salad RecipeRead more
Farmers Market Raw Bean Salad with Balsamic Vinegar RecipeRated 1.00 out of 5Read more
Mediterranean Salad with Feta Aged Balsamic RecipeRead more
Sicilian Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil and Balsamic Salad Dressing RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more