White Balsamic Salad
White Balsamic Cucumber Corn Tomato Salad Recipe
Number of serving: 2
-2 ears of fresh corn
-2 fresh cucumbers
-1 rib of celery
-1/2 small red or green bell pepper
-1/4 red onion
-Fresh thyme, parsley, mint
-Salt and pepper to taste
-4 tablespoons Sonoma Farm White Balsamic
-A good drizzle of Sonoma Farm Olive Oil
-Red ripe tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- Let cool, remove wrap and cut kernels from cob into a bowl.
- Chop cucumbers into bite size and dice the celery, peppers and onions and whatever else you are adding.
- Chop the herbs, again whatever you like, and mix with the vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Whisk in a small bowl the sugar, vinegar and oil.
- Toss with the vegetables and let marinate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Add the tomatoes about an hour before serving.
- Drain before plating or serve in a bowl with a slotted spoon.