Coffee Balsamic Biscuit Cake Bolo De Bolacha Recipe
75 round biscuits
1 cup sugar
1 cup softened butter
3 egg yolks
1 tsp sugar
- In a bowl, whisk the softened butter for 5 minutes. Add the sugar and whisk for 5 more minutes. Then add the 3 yolks, and whisk 5 minutes again.
- Add the teaspoon of sugar into the coffee balsamic. Quickly dip a biscuit in it, no more than 5 seconds or your biscuit will be too damp.
- Arrange the dipped biscuits on a plate forming a flower.
- Spread a thin layer of buttercream .
- Repeat step 3 and 4 until you only have 5 biscuits left.
- Spread a thicker layer of buttercream on the top of the cake. Then, sprinkle with the crushed biscuits you had left.
- Put in the fridge for a few hours Enjoy !