Greek Olive Oil Cake
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Feta Cake with Black Olives
Number of serving: 6
-7 oz flour
-1 Tbsp baking powder
-1/2 cup milk
-1/2 cup Sonoma farm Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-3.5 oz feta
-2 oz black olives
- Combine the eggs with the flour and the baking powder. Add milk gradually then the olive oil. Mix well.
- Cut the olives into little circles
- the feta cheese and the black olives and mix it well.
- Pour this batter into a grease cake mold. Bake 40 to 45 min at 350°F (180°C).
- There you are, your black olives and feta cake is ready!