Greek Olive Oil Cake
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Feta Cake with Black Olives
Number of serving: 6
-7 oz flour
-1 Tbsp baking powder
-1/2 cup milk
-1/2 cup Sonoma farm Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-3.5 oz feta
-2 oz black olives
- Combine the eggs with the flour and the baking powder. Add milk gradually then the olive oil. Mix well.
- Cut the olives into little circles
- the feta cheese and the black olives and mix it well.
- Pour this batter into a grease cake mold. Bake 40 to 45 min at 350°F (180°C).
- There you are, your black olives and feta cake is ready!
Grilled Halibut with Lime Olive Oil Topped with Tropical Fruit Salsa RecipeRead more
Garlic Olive Oil Chicken with Mozzarella and Mushroom RecipeRead more
Robust Caesar Dressing with Garlic Infused Olive Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Skillet Chicken and Asparagus Cooked In Garlic Infused Olive Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Categories: Bread Recipes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil Recipes, Recipes Tags: cake, extra, feta, olive, recipe, virgin
There are no reviews yet.