Garlic Olive Oil Roasted Mushrooms Recipe
- 2 pounds button or cremini mushrooms, washed, trimmed, and quartered.
- 1 Onion small
- 1/4 cup Sonoma Farm Garlic Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 to 12 sprigs thyme or rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, chives, tarragon, or other fresh herbs
Adjust oven rack to center position and preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Toss mushrooms with garlic olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Spread thyme or rosemary sprigs on top of mushrooms. Transfer to oven and roast until mushrooms release liquid, about 15 minutes. Carefully drain liquid into a separate container and reserve for another use.
- Return mushrooms to oven and continue roasting until browned but still tender, about 30 minutes longer. Discard thyme or rosemary. Transfer to a bowl and toss with parsley, chives, or tarragon. Serve immediately.
Spicy Ham and Beans Soup with Giardiniera RecipeRated 4.67 out of 5Read more
Panzanella Tomato, Bread Salad with Traditional Barrel Aged Balsamic RecipeRated 4.90 out of 5Read more
Orzo Salad with Lemon Olive Oil and Pine Nuts RecipeRated 4.00 out of 5Read more
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts and Pecans with Balsamic RecipesRated 4.75 out of 5Read more