Giardiniera English Muffin Tuna Melt Recipe
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced red pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 table spoons Sonoma Farm Hot Giardiniera
- 2 cans (about 10 total ounces) albacore tuna, oil or water packed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 whole English muffins
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
-Preheat oven to 400°F.
– Make the tuna mixture: In a medium bowl, stir together minced celery, onion, red pepper, giardiniera, salt, pepper, and tuna. Fold in the mayo last.
– Prep the tuna melts: Spread out English muffin halves on a baking sheet. Add half a slice of Swiss cheese to the bottom of each muffin. Top each muffin with about two tablespoons of tuna salad mix. Top with second half of cheese.
– Bake: Bake the tuna melts for 12 to 15 minutes until muffins are browned around the edges and the cheese is melted.
– Serve: Serve while warm
Egg Bruschetta with Fig Balsamic and Arugula RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Portobello Burgers with Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Italian Beef Sandwich (spicy) with Hot Giardiniera RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Ultimate Spicy Giardiniera Sloppy Joe RecipeRated 4.83 out of 5Read more