Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs Recipe
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Sonoma Farm Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1.5 pounds of chicken breast, cubed
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 large red onion, cubed
- 2 red pepper, cubed
- 1 orange pepper, cubed
- Make the marinade. Add the lemon juice, olive oil, dijon mustard, honey, dried oregano, dried parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to a bowl. Whisk until well combined. You can also pour the ingredients straight into the bag, seal it, and shake well.
- Marinate it. Place the chicken inside the bowl (or bag) and stir to combine. Refrigerate it and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Skewer them. Heat the grill to 350F and clean the grill grates. Grab the skewers and alternate the veggies and chicken on each one until all of the ingredients are used up.
- Cook them. Grill the kabobs for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until lightly charred. Remove them from the grill and let them rest for 2-4 minutes.