Fudgy Brownies Cookies
Butter Olive Oil Brownie Cookies Recipe
-1/4 cup Sonoma Farm Butter Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-4 (1-oz.) unsweetened chocolate baking squares, chopped
-3 cups semisweet chocolate morsels, divided
-1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-4 large eggs
-1 1/2 cups sugar
-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
-2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
1. Combine butter olive oil, unsweetened chocolate, and 1 1/2 cups chocolate morsels in a large heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melt; cool.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
3. Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer. Gradually add flour mixture to egg mixture, beating well. Add chocolate mixture; beat well. Stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups chocolate morsels and pecans.
4. Drop dough by 2 tablespoonfuls 1 inch apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
5. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool slightly on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.