Fudgy Brownies Cookies
Butter Olive Oil Brownie Cookies Recipe
-1/4 cup Sonoma Farm Butter Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-4 (1-oz.) unsweetened chocolate baking squares, chopped
-3 cups semisweet chocolate morsels, divided
-1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-4 large eggs
-1 1/2 cups sugar
-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
-2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
1. Combine butter olive oil, unsweetened chocolate, and 1 1/2 cups chocolate morsels in a large heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melt; cool.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
3. Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer. Gradually add flour mixture to egg mixture, beating well. Add chocolate mixture; beat well. Stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups chocolate morsels and pecans.
4. Drop dough by 2 tablespoonfuls 1 inch apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
5. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool slightly on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Blood Orange Olive Oil Brownies RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Caps with Lemon Infused Olive Oil RecipeRead more
Roasted Yellow Summer Squash With Balsamic RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Baked Chicken Topped With Blood Orange Olive Oil, Dates, Apples, Apricots RecipeRead more