Cherry Balsamic Sangria Recipe
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup Sonoma Farm Cherry Balsamic
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 orange, halved and then sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1 cup seltzer water
- To a large pitcher add agave nectar, brandy, orange, lime, agave nectar and wine. Stir to combine.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 4 hours. (The longer it sits the better it will taste, even better if overnight)
- Right before you are about to serve add the seltzer water to the sangria mixture.
- Pour over ice or serve chilled.