Healthy Lentil Salad
Garlic Olive Lentil Salad Recipe
– 9oz brown lentils, soaked for at least six hours then cooked in water with a pinch of whole sea salt
– water and whole sea salt, to cook the lentils
– 2 cucumbers, ends cut off, washed, peeled and diced
– 1 red pepper, core and seeds removed, washed and diced
– 2 large handfuls of fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
– 1 red onion, peeled and diced
-5 Tbs. Sonoma Farm Garlic Olive Oil
– 1 Tbs. apple vinegar, to taste
– whole sea salt to taste
– ground white pepper, to taste
-Cook the lentils in a pressure cooker or large pot until al dente.
-Rinse the lentils under cold running water, put them in a salad bowl then let cool completely -before adding the cucumbers, pepper, parsley, onion and garlic.
-Toss and add the garlic olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
-Toss again then transfer into the fridge to cool for at least half hour. Serve chilled.
Orzo Salad with Lemon Olive Oil and Pine Nuts RecipeRated 4.00 out of 5Read more
Mediterranean Israeli Couscous Salad with Lemon Olive Oil RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Raw Kale Salad with Balsamic and Parmesan RecipeRead more
California Strawberry Balsamic, Walnut, Feta Salad RecipeRated 5.00 out of 5Read more