Olive Cheese Appetizer
Three Cheese Appetizer with Muffuletta Recipe
-1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
– 4 ounces Swiss cheese, finely shredded (1 cup)
-2 ounces blue or feta cheese, crumbled (1/2 cup)
-2 tablespoons Sonoma Farm Muffuletta
1. Let cheeses stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. In a large food processor or mixing bowl combine cream cheese, swiss cheese, and blue cheese and muffuletta. Process or beat until well combined.
2. Line one 7-1/2×3-1/2×2-inch loaf pan or a 3-quart bowl with plastic wrap.
3. Spread the cheese mixture in pan or bowl. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
4. To serve, unmold cheese onto a serving platter, removing plastic wrap. Serve cheese appetizers with crackers, flatbreads, fresh vegetables, or fruits.