A New Flavor for Doughnuts
Sweet Potato Doughnuts Cooked In Grape Seed Oil
Number of serving: 4
– 2 Medium Size Sweet Potato,skinned
– 3.5oz All Purpose Flour, sifted
– 1oz Glutinous Rice Flour, sifted
– 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
– Sugar for topping
– 3 Cups Grape Seed Oil for deep-frying
– Extra All Purpose Flour for dusting
-Boil the sweet potatoes until soft and cool completely.
-Mash and mix with all the flours and salt. Shape into doughnut rings and dust with some flour.
-Deep fry the doughnuts over medium heat until golden brown.
-Drain the doughnuts and coat with some sugar. Serve immediately.